DATE: Saturday, January 5, 2019
TIME: 11:00AM- 4:00PM
LOCATION: Regus Offices – 12900 Deerfield Pkwy, Suite 100, Atlanta, GA 30004
PACKAGED PRICE: $90 Standard | $72 ATLFS Member
Previously taught as a 4-class series, Kathy Berardi is offering a special one-day, all-inclusive class in which attendees will receive A to Z guidance on how to successfully write, produce and direct a short film. Filmmakers in all roles of the creative process will learn how to select fellow lead team members, how to effectively collaborate, and the following comprehensive highlights:
- The Beginning Steps to Make a Short
- How to Write Your Short
- Produce a Short like an Indie Film
- Direct in a Collaborative Way
- Build Experience to Launch a Film Career
- And network with other students who can help you make your film!
ATLFS Members pay just $72!